Medical Technicians for the CTC work with the crisis team to maintain a therapeutic environment and ensure safety for clients at all times. This person constantly monitors individuals experiencing behavioral health crises, assuring that needs are met including nursing support, hygiene, meals, and attendance to activities. This person works with nursing staff, some law enforcement and counseling staff as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written communication and computer keyboarding for inputting clinical documentation
- Excellent verbal communication with clients, staff, and community providers
- Time management required to prioritize tasks and complete documentation
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, and keyboarding for prolonged periods
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required. 10% local travel.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- CNA or CMA State License Preferred
- Work experience with mental health population strongly preferred
Hours: 7 AM to 7 PM
Salary: CNA $12.00 Hourly
CMA - Certified Medication Aide $14.00 Hourly
Not Licensed $ 11.29 Hourly
Location: 301 Londonderry Waco, TX
Department: Crisis Treatment Center
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs