Examples of Work Performed:
- Develop relationships with area landlords to increase pool of affordable housing.
- Help consumers locate appropriate housing.
- Coordinate services and support with community partners to ensure a smooth transition from homelessness to housing.
- Work with community partners to provide quick response and resolution to concerns a landlord may have with a consumer.
- Advocate for individuals who have experienced difficulty finding housing.
- Prepare progress notes and other required documentation.
- Excellent written communication and basic computer knowledge for inputting clinical documentation
- Excellent verbal communication with consumers, staff, and community providers
- Time management required to meet service goals
- Local travel to consumer homes and other community settings
- Lift up to 30 lbs.
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, and keyboarding for prolonged periods
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
- Bachelor's or Master's in social work, psychology or related field with ability to obtain Qualified Mental Health Professional credentialing
- 1 year of case management preferred
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM with other as needed
Salary: $30,000-$36,172 Annually DOQ
Heart of Texas Region MHMR strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Health Insurance
Employer paid Dental Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Payroll Direct Deposit
10 paid Holidays per year
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Excellent 401-K Retirement Plan (Center will contribute 12% of employee earnings) **Certain Requirement Needed**
Location: 1200 Clifton St. Waco, TX
Department: Main Center
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs