Responsible for the supervision of the Texas Correctional Office on Offenders with Medical and Mental Impairments Unit (TCOOMMI), TCOOMMI Expansion Program, and 46B Medication Reimbursement Services. Provides direct supervision of all staff assigned to this unit and clinical oversight of all services provided. Is responsible for all personnel functions of supervisees including hiring, evaluation, scheduling, discipline etc. Maintains inter-agency relationships including TDCJ parole and probation offices, local jail staff, county officials, etc.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
- Responsible for unit compliance with all applicable community standards and contract requirements.
- Assures all workload measures are met and data is accurately submitted to CARE and TCOOMMI WebApp.
- Is responsible for unit financial stability including approval of expenditures.
- Ensures that staff meet designated direct service and /or billing expectations.
- Provides clinical oversight of all cases and provides training to assist staff in development of their jobs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written communication and data input
- Excellent verbal communication with clients, staff, and Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice
- Supervisory skills including problem resolution and maintaining relationships with community partners
- Some local and regional travel required for home/community visits, jail visits, and visits to probation/parole offices
- Time management required to ensure service goals are met
- Lifting up to 30lbs., stooping, bending, sitting, standing, and keyboarding for prolonged periods
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's in social work, psychology or related field with ability to obtain Qualified Mental Health Professional credentialing
- LPC, LCSW, LMFT full licensure Preferred
- 4 years of case management experience is Required (additional education may be substituted up to 2 years
- 1 year of supervisory experience is Preferred
Hours: 8AM-5PM M-F
Salary: $48,000-$52,400 DOQ
Location: 2010 LaSalle Ave, Waco, TX
Department: 2010 LaSalle Ave #B Waco, Texas
This is a management position
This is a full time position