This Caseworker will provide therapeutic services to clients in the COPSD program DSHS Substance abuse program. Will be responsible to meet program goals and outcome measures. Records maintenance and scheduling required. Works directly with all department within MHMR and outside community agencies. This position is located in Waco.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Time management skills required to meet service goals
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, keyboarding for prolonged periods, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to be CPR and SAMA certified
- Local travel 98% of the time and regional travel 2% of the time
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable local transportation required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's in social work, psychology or related field with ability to obtain Qualified Mental Health Professional credentialing
- 1 years of case management experience preferred
- LCDC License Required
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Salary: $40,000 Annually
Location: COPSD & DSHS Substance Abuse Program
2220 Austin Ave, Waco, TX
Department: COPSD & Substance Abuse Program
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position