The person in this position is responsible for completing and entering data to maintain Level of Need status for consumers in the HCS program. This person will coordinate Dental, Adaptive Aids and Minor Home Modifications for HCS consumers. They will complete vouchers for grocery and supply purchases.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
- Coordinate dental services and monitor availability of waiver funds for treatment. Prepare dental billing to HHSC. Complete vouchers for payments to dental providers. Maintain dental appointment calendar.
- Track IDRC expiration dates and notify appropriate staff to ensure all are up to date. Ensure all IDRCs are updated and input into the CARE system in a timely manner.
- Coordinate Adaptive Aids and Minor Home Modifications to include locating resources and obtaining bids.
- Ensure all HCS consumer information in the CARE system is current and updated as needed.
- Complete vouchers for group home grocery purchases and monitor online grocery purchasing.
- Serve as backup for entering renewal and revision Individual Plans of Care.
- Assist with coverage at reception desk and mail delivery.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication and telephone skills;
- Must have computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, towards Center employees, clients, and the community;
- Must demonstrate reliability, and dependability as related to attendance;
- Must display excellent organizational skills and time management;
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing for prolonged periods and occasional lifting up to 15 pounds;
- Works mainly in office setting but there will be driving to other offices and running errands;
- Ability to be CPR/First Aid and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year related work experience in medical office setting strongly preferred
Hours: 8 AM-5 PM M-F
Salary: $19,282 annually/$9.2702 hourly
Heart of Texas Region MHMR strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Health Insurance
Employer paid Dental Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Payroll Direct Deposit
10 paid Holidays per year
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Excellent 401-K Retirement Plan (Center will contribute 12% of employee earnings)
**Certain Requirements Needed**
Location: 3420 W Waco Dr, Waco
Department: Developmental Services
This is a full time position