Under the supervision of the AMH Supervisor II, a Caseworker II performs assigned human service activities in the community mental health center and community at large. Specifically, this worker provides recovery oriented case management services to adult mental health consumers and complies with company, state and federal regulations and requirements, as well as provide supervision to clinical assistant.
Examples of Work Performed
- Provides psychosocial rehabilitative training as deemed necessary in accordance with the recovery plan. (Ninety-five percent (95%) compliance required).
- Assesses client needs utilizing the Uniform Assessment or other designated assessment tools. Must be completed according to contract and community standards. (Ninety-five percent (95%) compliance rate required.)
- Develops comprehensive recovery plans, monitors progress and completes written reviews every one hundred eighty days (180) days or as needed. (Ninety-five percent (95%) compliance rate required.)
- Makes appropriate referrals and coordinates linkage with community resources. (Eighty percent (80%) satisfaction rate based on client surveys.)
- Provides immediate response to emergency interventions when necessary. (One hundred percent (100%) compliance required.)
- Schedules, notifies and accompanies clients to psychiatrist appointments. (Ninety-five percent (95%) compliance required.)
- Conducts face to face contact with each psychiatric hospital discharge within 5 working days (95% compliance required)
- Meets minimum service requirements, including minimum hours of service per service level.
- Supervises clinical assistant.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- General knowledge of mental illness, rehabilitative skills training methods and knowledge of community resources. Ability to conduct interviews and report results of the interviews.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with other professional groups, businesses, employment agencies etc. Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written formats of communication.
- Time management required to meet service goals
- Treatment planning and Skills training
- Ability to meet grant/contract time frames and obligations and to organize and prioritize work related tasks.
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in social work, psychology, Human Service or related field Required
- LPC, LCSW, LMFT required OR currently under supervision for licensure Preferred
- 1 year of supervisory experience Preferred
- 1 year Case Management experience Preferred
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Salary: $30,000-$45,000 ANNUALLY DOQ Plus Lead Stipend $2500 & $5000 Regional Stipend
Heart of Texas Region MHMR strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Health Insurance
Employer paid Dental Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Payroll Direct Deposit
10 paid Holidays per year
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Excellent 401-K Retirement Plan (Center will contribute 12% of employee earnings)
**Certain Requirements Needed**
Location: Bosque County Mental Health Center
407 S Hill Meridian, TX
Department: Bosque County MHMR
This is a full time position