LCDC Provide therapeutic Substance Use Disorders services to regional clients and their families utilizing best practices and interventions. This person will assess client needs and complete treatment planning, engages clients and develops clinically-appropriate, trauma informed, individualized treatment plan updating. Works closely with regional SUD case managers and appropriate interdisciplinary team members in an effort to achieve optimal in an effort to achieve optimal client outcomes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Knowledge of substance use disorders and addiction education.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management and organization skills required to meet service goals.
- Ability to communicate with consumers, staff, and community providers.
- Local travel 98% of the time with 2% regional travel to consumer homes and other community settings
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, and keyboarding for prolonged periods, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's in social work, psychology or related field
- 1 year of case management experience preferred
- Licensed LCDC required
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM and work one evening a week.
Salary: $40,000 Annually plus $5000 Stipend
Location: 110 S 12th St Waco, TX
Heart of Texas Region MHMR strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Health Insurance
Employer paid Dental Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Payroll Direct Deposit
10 paid Holidays per year
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Excellent 401-K Retirement Plan (Center will contribute 12% of employee earnings) **Certain Requirement Needed**
Department: Main Center
This is a full time position