Responsible for serving as the Division’s UM/QM Representative and will provide services directly to staff in the effort of promoting effective service delivery, quality services and sufficient staff support.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
- Develops, implements and conducts clinical trainings for staff (NEO/KCF Onboarding, Smart Care, protocols, clinical interventions, etc.)
- Serves as UM/QM representative to include attendance of UM meetings, monitoring service delivery, billing, productivity, documentation and fidelity to mandated protocols.
- Provides support to supervisors and staff to meet documentation and billing requirements.
- Maintains status as the Division’s CANS Super User and provide biannual refreshers for staff to meet HHSC requirements.
- Participates in Children’s Mental Health, HHSC, TRR and other mandated and allowable CMH protocols and interventions as well as other relevant C&A trainings.
- Maintains a small caseload of skills training and/or counseling clients.
- Acts as liaison between Klaras Center for Families, school administration, staff and personnel and other relevant partners in the community.
- Increases knowledge and skills through training, conferences and seminars when relevant to CMH.
- Performs related work as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written communication and computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal communication plus supervisory skills
- Time management required to meet service goals
- Approximately 20% local travel
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, and keyboarding for prolonged periods, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work or related field, licensure as an LCSW or LPC is accepted but not required.
- 1 year Case Management Required 2 Years plus Preferred
- Experience in skills training/clinical intervention
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Salary: $48,400 annually
Heart of Texas Region MHMR strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Health Insurance
Employer paid Dental Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Payroll Direct Deposit
10 paid Holidays per year
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Excellent 401-K Retirement Plan (Center will contribute 12% of employee earnings)
**Certain Requirements Needed**
Location: Klaras Center for Families
1105 Jefferson Ave. Waco, TX
Department: Klaras Center for Families
This is a management position
This is a full time position