The Administrative Technician for Klaras Center for Families is responsible for administrative and clerical support of the unit including data entry, filing, operating the multi-lined phone system, and other administrative duties.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
- Interacts professionally and courteously with clientele, representatives from other agencies, and the public at large in reception and referral role (exs. greeting clients and client families, answering incoming telephone calls)
- Responsible for the scheduling of physician appointments and for data entry of some clinical information. Also responsible for assisting with medication refills and routing of records.
- Clerical support of clinical staff to include filing, typing, faxing, and scanning of clinical information and coordination and dissemination clinical reports.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication and telephone skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Must display excellent organizational skills and time management
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, keyboarding for prolonged periods and lifting 15 pounds
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year office experience Preferred
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm with possible variations due to program needs
Salary: $19,282 annually/$9.2702 hourly
Location: Klaras Center for Families
1105 Jefferson Ave., Waco
Heart of Texas Region MHMR strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Health Insurance
Employer paid Dental Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Payroll Direct Deposit
10 paid Holidays per year
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Excellent 401-K Retirement Plan (Center will contribute 12% of employee earnings)
**Certain Requirements Needed**
Department: Klaras Center for Families
This is a full time position