The Triage caseworker at the Crisis Treatment Center works in a caring and competent manner to assist individuals experiencing a behavioral health crisis. This person will provide clinical assessments and interventions as well as perform complex clerical support work related to the documentation of clinical services provided.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
- Provides crisis coverage during scheduled hours for referrals to Crisis Care
- Provides on-site crisis assessments and develops intervention plans
- Provides crisis counseling and supports as deemed necessary
- Coordinates referrals to community-based providers
- Provides continuity of care services with all area providers
- Prepares progress notes and other required documentation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written communication and basic computer skills for inputting clinical documentation
- Excellent verbal communication with clients, staff, and other agencies
- Time management and organization required to meet goals
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, keyboarding for prolonged periods, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license and liability insurance
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's in social work, psychology or related field with ability to obtain Qualified Mental Health Professional credentialing
- 2 years of case management experience preferred
Hours: 7PM-7AM Thurs- Sat-, alternating Wednesday
Salary: $34,128-$40,880 ANNUALLY DOQ
Heart of Texas Region MHMR strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Health Insurance
Employer paid Dental Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Payroll Direct Deposit
10 paid Holidays per year
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Excellent 401-K Retirement Plan (Center will contribute 12% of employee earnings)
**Certain Requirements Needed**
Location: Crisis Treatment Center
Department: Crisis Treatment Center
This is a full time position