Perform duties of the Main Center’s Main Switchboard Operator, using professional, cordial, and courteous skills to answer the switchboard in a timely manner (within two rings if possible) and route calls to the most appropriate person or unit. Responsible for performing quality checks on scanned documents. Perform duties of scanning, indexing, retrieval, and management of records in the electronic system (as assigned). Assisting other Records staff and the Medical Records Director as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- The person in this position must be proficient on a computer and must be proficient in spelling, punctuation and grammar, and have good proof-reading skills.
- The person in this position must be dependable and organized, must be self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with other program staff.
- Physical ability to sit for extended periods; working at a computer; lifting up to 30 pounds; some stooping, bending and kneeling, ability to perform physical skills required for CPR and First Aid and drive a vehicle for travel to and from meetings.
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of administrative and clerical experience is required
Hours: 8AM-5PM M-F
Salary: $20,800 Salary/$10.00 Hourly
Location: 110 S 12th St Waco TX
Heart of Texas Region MHMR strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Health Insurance
Employer paid Dental Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Payroll Direct Deposit
11 paid Holidays per year
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Excellent 401-K Retirement Plan (Center will contribute 12% of employee earnings)
**Certain Requirements Needed**
Department: Main Center
This is a full time position