Are you the Recruiter we have been looking for? In this position, you will have the opportunity to recruit talented and qualified candidates for one of the top places to work in Waco, TX.
Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network (HOTBHN) is looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
What does a Recruiter do?
A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks, applicant tracking systems, job fairs and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
The recruiter we are seeking will source qualified candidates for our agency which includes residential facilities which provides 24-hour care, crisis units, and various professional offices. Recruitment may be for caseworks, licensed counselors, full clinical staff, nursing staff, direct care staff and office staff.
In addition to recruiting activities, the recruiter will serve as a back-up for various duties within the HR Department.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Enthusiasm for communicating HOTBHB mission to attract strong applicants!
- 1 or more years of sourcing, recruiting, talent acquisition and HR experience required.
- Knowledge of both traditional and modern recruitment strategies.
- Demonstrated success for meeting recruitment goals.
- Strong desire to stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Applicant Tracking System and social media recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of employment law and Human Resources best practices.
- Experience in Mental Health settings a plus!
Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network is a community health facility in Central Texas providing services and supports for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental illness and substance use disorders. We serve McLennan, Bosque, Falls, Freestone, Hill, and Limestone counties.
Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network provides a quality work environment for all current and potential employees. We recognize the importance of having employees who enjoy where they work and whose main goal is to care for the people we serve. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment improving the lives of people in your community by providing exceptional service in behavioral healthcare and developmental disabilities, apply today to join our team. Our goal at Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network is to promote an environment of quality customer service in which staff work with pride, integrity, and commitment, and are valued for their individual worth and contribution.
Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network strives to develop and equip all staff with Trauma-Informed Care knowledge and competency-based skills. Trauma-Informed Care means treating the person as a whole, taking into account past trauma and the resulting coping mechanisms when attempting to understand behaviors. Our goal is to provide effective treatment as well as improving the quality and impact of care.
Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network values who we are and who we serve. We recognize that each person is different, with different skills, background, knowledge, and experience. As a result, Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network is committed to fostering an open, inclusive, and supportive environment that welcomes and embraces diversity in all forms.
Why Heart of Texas Behavioral Healthcare Network?
Be who you are! HOTBHN is strongly committed to providing an inclusive, diverse and welcoming environment for our employees and the people we serve.
- Access to our excellent Agency paid United Health Care medical and dental benefits.
- Retirement benefits including 401K matched up to 12% of your earnings a year and full vesting after 5 years of employment.
- Wellness benefits including access to employee resource groups self-care resources, and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous paid time off up to 17 days- includes PTO and Holidays - for full time employees in your first year and much more!
Salary: $35,500.00 for Bachelor’s level
Non-exempt; Hours M-F 8:00 – 5:00
Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network is a qualified local government entity that may qualify employees for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness Plan (subject to certain requirements and guidelines being met by the employee based on this government program). There is no guarantee of this program for all employees.
Department: Main Center
This is a full time position