$3500 Sign On Incentive
Performs mental health services for severe adult mental health clients. Work involves conducting interviews and clinical assessments; site-crisis coverage for referrals and, provision of continuity of care to referred mental health individuals in crisis. Works under moderate supervision of the Supervisor with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment in carrying out details of the work.
Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network provides a quality work environment for all current and potential employees. We recognize the importance of having employees who enjoy where they work and whose main goal is to care for the people we serve. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment improving the lives of people in your community by providing exceptional service in behavioral healthcare and developmental disabilities, apply today to join our team. Our goal at Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network is to promote an environment of quality customer service in which staff work with pride, integrity, and commitment, and are valued for their individual worth and contribution.
Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network values who we are and who we serve. We recognize that each person is different, with different skills, background, knowledge, and experience. As a result, Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network is committed to fostering an open, inclusive, and supportive environment that welcomes and embraces diversity in all forms.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
- Provides on-site crisis assessments and develops intervention plans
- Provides crisis counseling and supports as deemed necessary
- Coordinates referrals to community-based providers
- Provides crisis assessments in the community including hospitals.
- Prepares progress notes and other required documentation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written communication and basic computer knowledge for inputting clinical documentation
- Excellent verbal communication with clients, staff, and community providers
- Time management required to meet service goals
- Travel includes 15% local and 15% regional to individuals in need
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's in social work, psychology or related field with ability to obtain Qualified Mental Health Professional credentialing required
- 1 year of case management experience preferred
Hours: 8A-5P M-F
Salary: $35,000.00 for Bachelors level / $37,450.00 for Masters level
Qualified and verified years of experience may result in an increased starting rate of pay.
Paid Health Insurance
Robust Retirement Plan
Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network is a qualified local government entity that may qualify employees for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness Plan (subject to certain requirements and guidelines being met by the employee based on this government program). There is no guarantee of this program for all employees.
Department: Clifton Street Clinic
This is a full time position