LCDC Provide therapeutic Substance Use Disorders services to regional clients and their families utilizing best practices and interventions. This person will assess client needs and complete treatment planning, engages clients and develops clinically-appropriate, trauma informed, individualized treatment plan updating. Works closely with regional SUD case managers and appropriate interdisciplinary team members in an effort to achieve optimal in an effort to achieve optimal client outcomes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Knowledge of substance use disorders and addiction education.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management and organization skills required to meet service goals.
- Ability to communicate with consumers, staff, and community providers.
- Local travel 25% of the time with 75% regional travel to consumer homes and other community settings
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, and keyboarding for prolonged periods, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's in social work, psychology or related field
- 1 year of case management experience preferred
- Licensed LCDC required
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM and work one evening a week.
Salary: Associates degree with LCDC-I $30,000 Annually
Bachelor/Masters with LCDC-I $35,000-$37,450 Annual
Associates degree with LCDC $40,000 Annually
Bachelor's degree with LCDC $45,000 Annually
Location: Waco, TX
Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Health Insurance
Employer paid Dental Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Payroll Direct Deposit
12 paid Holidays per year
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Excellent 401-K Retirement Plan (Center will contribute 12% of employee earnings) **Certain Requirement Needed**
Department: COPSD & Substance Abuse Program
This is a full time position