The CSC Program QMHP Provides Case Management and Skills Training Services for ongoing CSC First Episode Psychosis (FEP) clients. As such, the QMHP provides comprehensive Case Management, Wrap-around, and Skills Training services to individuals aged 15-30 who recently experienced a first episode of psychosis and who qualify for this specialized program.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
- Responsible for connecting CSC clients to appropriate community resources.
- Provides professionally appropriate advocacy for CSC clients.
- Offers Rehabilitation Skills Training services to participants in the CSC Program.
- Ensures the monitoring and tracking of care goals to enhance continuity of care from and to external providers, i.e. hospitals, emergency rooms and jails.
- Will assist with the development and implementation of the CSC services by participating in training, research, policy and procedure development and continuous quality improvement activities.
- Works closely with CSC Interdisciplinary Team, acting as responsible staff, to achieve client goals.
- Provides advocacy for clients on the assigned caseload to behavioral health staff as part of the care team.
- Assists with CSC Navigation and Outreach activities.
- Performs Related Work as Required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written communication and basic computer knowledge for inputting clinical documentation
- Excellent verbal communication with consumers, staff, and community providers
- Time management required to meet service goals
- Local travel 40% and 20% Regional travel
- Lift up to 30 lbs.
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, and keyboarding for prolonged periods
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's in social work, psychology or related field with ability to obtain Qualified Mental Health Professional credentialing
- 1 years of case management preferred
- Experience working with Behavior Health poputlation
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM with other as needed
Salary: $35,000-$41,195 ANNUAL DOQ
Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Health Insurance
Employer paid Dental Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Payroll Direct Deposit
12 paid Holidays per year
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Excellent 401-K Retirement Plan (Center will contribute 12% of employee earnings) **Certain Requirement Needed**
Location: 1105 Jefferson Ave/110 S 12th St Waco, Texas
Department: Klaras Center for Families
This is a full time position