Front Desk Receptionist - Administrative Offices
Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network values who we are and who we serve. We recognize that each person is different, with different skills, background, knowledge, and experience. As a result, Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network is committed to fostering an open, inclusive, and supportive environment that welcomes and embraces diversity in all forms.
Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network is a community behavioral health facility in Central Texas providing services and supports for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental illness and substance use disorders. We serve McLennan, Bosque, Falls, Freestone, Hill, and Limestone counties.
Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network provides a quality work environment for all current and potential employees. We recognize the importance of having employees who enjoy where they work and whose main goal is to care for the people we serve. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment improving the lives of people in your community by providing exceptional service in behavioral healthcare and developmental disabilities, apply today to join our team. Our goal at Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network is to promote an environment of quality customer service in which staff work with pride, integrity, and commitment, and are valued for their individual worth and contribution.
Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network strives to develop and equip all staff with Trauma-Informed Care knowledge and competency-based skills.
The Front Desk Receptionist is the face of the Administrative Offices and will ensure they make a good first impression on any visitors, staff or customers. The person in this position will also interact with various vendors and delivery services by receiving mail, packages, and supply orders. They ensure the front desk is kept in order and manages and filters all communication from outside vendors and customers to internal employees either by phone, email, or verbally. They will provide exceptional customer service and welcome guests positively.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- greet visitors appropriately
- determine visitor needs in a professional manner
- deal with queries from the public and customers
- offer refreshments to visitors where appropriate
- direct visitors to correct person
- monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- issue visitor passes where required and maintain visitor register
- be aware of and report suspicious activity
- ensure back up when absent from reception desk
- provide general administrative and clerical support
- prepare correspondence and documents as needed or requested
- receive and sort mail and deliveries
- may assist in organizing conference and meeting room bookings
- tidy and maintain the reception area
- verbal and written communication skills
- professional personal presentation
- customer service orientation
- information management
- attention to detail
- stress tolerance
- high school diploma
- knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- keyboard skills
HOURS: 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday
SALARY: $31,200 annually; $15.00 per hour
Paid Holiday - 12 paid holidays per year
Paid PTO -eligible after 3 months of employment
Paid Health Insurance
Robust Retirement Plan employee contributes 4% and the Center will pay 12% to 401K
This is a full time position