TAY Case Manager provides evaluation, consultation and intervention with youth and young adults in the home, school, workplace and community settings. Also participates in conducting psychosocial programming with this population as part of a clinical team.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
- Works with youth and young adults in mental health, home, school, work or community settings.
- Provides case management, skills training, and job assistance with children and young adults.
- Makes assessment and psychosocial evaluations and recommendations.
- Collaborates regularly with other service entities in order to provide continuity of care.
- Refers clients to appropriate social welfare and health agencies to obtain assistance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written communication and computer keyboarding for inputting clinical documentation
- Excellent verbal communication with consumers, staff, and community providers
- Time management required to meet service goals
- Local travel 30% to consumer homes, school, and other community settings
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, keyboarding for prolonged periods, and lifting 15 lbs.
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required. 30% local travel
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's in social work, psychology or related field with ability to obtain Qualified Mental Health Professional credentialing
- 1 year of case management and knowledge of community resources preferred but not required
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM with other as needed
Salary: $45,000-$52,965 Annual DOQ
Position 222: Klaras Center for Families 1105 Jefferson Ave. Waco, TX
Heart of Texas Region MHMR strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Health Insurance
Employer paid Dental Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Payroll Direct Deposit
12 paid Holidays per year
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Excellent 401-K Retirement Plan (Center will contribute 12% of employee earnings)
**Certain Requirements Needed**
Department: Klaras Center for Families
This is a full time position