LCDC Provide therapeutic Substance Use Disorders services to regional clients and their families utilizing best practices and interventions. This person will assess client needs and complete treatment planning, engages clients and develops clinically-appropriate, trauma informed, individualized treatment plan updating. Works closely with regional SUD case managers and appropriate interdisciplinary team members in an effort to achieve optimal in an effort to achieve optimal client outcomes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Knowledge of substance use disorders and addiction education.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management and organization skills required to meet service goals.
- Ability to communicate with consumers, staff, and community providers.
- Local travel 25% of the time with 75% regional travel to consumer homes and other community settings
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, and keyboarding for prolonged periods, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's in social work, psychology or related field
- 1 year of case management experience preferred
- Licensed LCDC required
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM and work one evening a week.
Salary: Associates degree with LCDC-I $35,000 Annually
Bachelor/Masters with LCDC-I $45,000-52,965 Annually
Associates degree with LCDC $40,000 Annually
Bachelor's degree with LCDC $45,000 Annually
Position 499 - 220 Austin Avenue, Waco, TX - Pending
Paid Health Insurance
Robust Retirement Plan
Heart of Texas Behavioral Health Network is a qualified local government entity that may qualify employees for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness Plan (subject to certain requirements and guidelines being met by the employee based on this government program). There is no guarantee of this program for all employees.
Department: COPSD & Substance Abuse Program
This is a full time position