Primary function:Quality inspection will support the continuing efforts to supply the customer with quality products through conformance to specification requirements. The value added by this position is necessary for succeeding operations to accomplish the goals and objectives established for total customer satisfaction.
Dimensions:Inspector may also be involved and support on-going efforts in Auditing (Product, Process, or ISO), in-coming receiving inspections, gauge calibration, sediment testing, resolution of questionable/defective materials, Production Parts Approval Process (PPAP’s), Continuous improvements that result in Internal Kaizen events. Participate in and support the principles of Open Book Management.
- Involved with gauge calibration, sediment testing, PPAP’s, resolution of defective materials
- Perform in-coming receiving inspections, and auditing (Process, Product, ISO).
- Read and Interpret Prints
- Read/Use gauging, based on area of responsibility
- Participate in and support the principles of Open Book Management.
Ensure quality in all products
· Work with Production, Engineering, Materials, and other departments to ensure an expected quality level that our customers expect and deserve.
· Must communicate with the Quality department to ensure all company and ISO standards are followed
· Must communicate with the Safety department to ensure all safety and OSHA 1910 standards are followed
· Participate in and support the principles of Open Book Management.
Requirements (including minimum education & years of experience):
· Minimum GED or High School Diploma
· Ability to use numerous hand tools, and gauging.
· Basic Computer Skills (MS Office, etc.).
· Ability to add and subtract whole numbers
· Must wear all required personal protection equipment in designated areas. Care necessary to avoid placing self and others in an unsafe environment.
· Ability to find, interpret, and apply, Job Safety Analysis. (JSA).
· Conformance to requirements is important to succeeding operations. Will support quality management system (QMS)
· Must be able to read SDS sheet
· Walking, standing, stooping, bending, lifting, reaching.· Requiring hours of service that would average at least 30 hours of service per week. Overtime.
Please feel free to apply to as many positions as you are interested in.
This is a full time position