Performs routine and non-routine production duties by following written processes and control plans to disassemble and kit a complete engine or their components.
- The value added by this operator is necessary for subsequent operations to accomplish their goals and objectives established for total customer satisfaction.
- Key contributor to material consumption and salvage success.
- Safety – Must be safety minded for both self and co-workers.
- Quality – Must be decisive in producing the best quality product for the consumer.
- Delivery – Focus on meeting and exceeding the schedule for customer demand.
- Team Leader and Scheduler to determine priorities , Maintain visual signal boards
- Requests for components and packing material will be communicated with warehouse and Team Leader.
- Communication will also be directed toward R&D for future product improvements.
- Must communicate with the Safety department to ensure all safety and OSHA 1910 standards are followed
- Must communicate with the Quality department to ensure all ISO standards are followed
Requirements (including minimum education & years of experience):
- Minimum High School diploma or GED, AAS Diesel Technology program is preferred.
- Required engine assembly/disassembly and inspection experience.
- Knowledge of quality procedures, processes, and work instructions.
- Ability to use various hand tools and measurement devices such as: calipers, micrometers, digital torque wrench.
- Must have positive attitude, Time management and organizational skills, Excellent tracking skills with critical data.
- Excellent communication skills, Some computer skills, Attention to detail.
- Ability to read MSDS sheets and read BOM, Ability to add and subtract decimals. Overtime
- Requiring hours of service that would average at least 30 hours of service per week
- Walking, standing, stooping, bending, lifting, reaching
Expected % of Time: 0
Please feel free to apply to as many positions as you are interested in.
This is a full time position