Performs routine and non-routine production duties by following written processes and control plans to clean, inspect, kit and sub-assemble components for the engine assembly line.
The value added by this operator is necessary for succeeding operations to accomplish the goals and objectives established for total customer satisfaction
· Responsible for the visual and quantifiable inspection of the final result of their process.
· Participate in and support the principles of Open Book Management.
· Clean and organize area daily, being extremely detail oriented.
· Must use various air and electric hand tools.
· Meticulous tracking of critical data.
· Crucial attention to detail.
· Responsible for cleaning and preparation of engine assembly kits per the BOM and work instructions.
· Safety – Must be safety minded for both self and co-workers.
· Quality – Must be decisive in producing the best quality product for the consumer.
· Delivery – Focus on meeting and exceeding the schedule for customer demand.
Communication:· Team Leader and Scheduler to determine priorities
· Requests for components and packing material will be communicated with warehouse and Team Leader.
· Communication will also be directed toward R&D for future product improvements.
· Must communicate with the Safety department to ensure all safety and OSHA 1910 standards are followed
· Must communicate with the Quality department to ensure all ISO standards are followed
Requirements (including minimum education & years of experience):· Minimum High School diploma or GED. Overtime.
· Must have the ability to read and interpret BOM’s and pick lists. Must have the ability to perform light assembly duties.
· Knowledge of quality procedures, processes, and work instructions.
· Ability to use various hand tools and measurement devices such as: calipers, micrometers, digital torque wrench.
· Must have positive attitude. Walking, standing, stooping, bending, lifting, stretching.
· Time management and organizational skills, Excellent tracking skills with critical data.
· Excellent communication skills, Some computer skills, Attention to detail. Ability to read MSDS sheets.
· Requiring hours of service that would average at least 30 hours of service per week
Please feel free to apply to as many positions as you are interested in.
This is a full time position