Senior Sales Manager- Kitty Hawk Kites
As a leading employer on the Outer Banks for over 40 years, Kitty Hawk Kites is looking to add an experienced, energetic sales manager to our team to help us continue in our mission to “Teach the World to Fly.” Located throughout the Outer Banks, Kitty Hawk Kites offers an awesome work environment in one of the most beautiful locations on the East Coast. We look for applicants that embrace our core values: fun, quality, customer service, excellence, safety, & growth. We create fun, safe environments for both our staff and customers, while contributing to the success of our company and creating an experience for our customers that will keep them coming back. If you like to work hard and play hard, apply below to join our team today!
Summary: Retail Sales Manager will be responsible for coaching Managers for meeting/exceeding sales goals and contributing to the overall profitability of the company while training and development both seasonal and long term employees. Will work with buying team on trends and analytics and be responsible for visual merchandising across locations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coach all stores on sales and performance.
- Merchandise product and train team to maximize sales through visual merchandising.
- Analyze trends and performance within buying department.
- Develop a fun, driven work environment that inspires growth
- Assist in the selection and training of staff
- Attend company meetings
- Employee scheduling
- Employee Payroll
- Identify and respond to trends, traffic, and budgets
- Ability to motivate staff and drive performance
- Communicate with buyers on current trends
- Maintain opening/closing reports; marketing reports; sales reports, etc.
- Daily Deposits
- Maintain stock levels
- Work with maintenance on store needs
- Represent Kitty Hawk Kites throughout the community
- Five+ years previous retail management/supervisory experience
- Previous experience in a buying department and with visual merchandising
- Proven experience leading and motivating teams across departments
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret business reports/trends
- Detailed oriented
- Friendly and Energetic
- Experience with Kite and/or Surf, sportswear, clothing, etc., is preferred
- Experience in a seasonal market also preferred.
Why join KHK?
- Fun, supportive work environment
- Free recreation activities – Hang gliding, kayaking, kiteboarding, and more!
- Retail Discounts
- 401K options, medical benefits, vacation
Department: Kitty Hawk Kites
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs