Our unique tower creates a safe and interactive atmosphere that features 3 levels and 15 climbing elements that will challenge kids and adults, both mentally and physically.
This adventure ropes and challenge course, designed and manufactured by KristallTurm®, a worldwide leader in the industry, is world renown for its highest quality and safety standards, as well as its unique design and can accommodate up to 20 participants.
The adventure tower will be open March through October. Applicants must be available at least 12 consecutive weeks within that time frame.
We are currently looking for a Climbing tower/ Ropes Course crew members who are:
- Customer service oriented
- Able to work in harsh, but pretty, environment
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Sales minded (Will work retail store if recreation is not booked)
- Knowledgeable of safety features of kayaks, Stand Up Paddles Boards, Surfboards, and Bikes
- Physically Fit
- A team player
- Open work schedule. Will need to be flexible.
- A chance to live and work on the Outer Banks!
- Free recreation
- Discounts on retail items
- Employee picnics
- Competitive wages
- Discounted housing (semi-private rooms)
Interns take a leadership role to assist with the promotion, operation and management of this attraction. Interns are expected to work at least 40 hours a week and have open availability. Interns must be available for at least 12 weeks. They will learn about all aspects of operating this adventure and gain great resume building experience. Kitty Hawk Kites, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Department: Kitty Hawk Kites
This is a non-management position
This is a seasonal position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs