LEGACY AUTO GROUP - FORD FERNIE
PARTS and SERVICE ADVISOR REQUIRED!
Organized / Team orientated / Computer literate / Out-going / Looking for a fun, fast-paced environment?
Legacy Auto Group is currently seeking an experienced Parts and Service Advisor for our Legacy Ford dealership in Fernie, B.C. Our team members work closely with each other in a very positive and supportive environment to provide exceptional customer service.
- Answer inquires and provide information to customers
- Explain the type and cost of services offered to customers
- Receive payments
- Investigate complaints
- Access and process information
- Maintain records and statistics
- Perform general office duties
- Dealership experience is an asset
- Sales Experience is an asset
- Fluent with computer and automotive systems
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and be organized
- At least 2 years Automotive Parts Consulting in a dealership is required
• Understanding of Parts labeling systems
If you have automotive experience, an excellent work ethic, possess a professional and positive attitude, and have a passion for the automobile business then this is the place for you!
We provide an excellent pay plan, performance bonuses, and extensive benefits.
If the above describes a company that you would like to work for and you are someone that wants to be appreciated and compensated for a job well done, apply today!
Successful candidates will be contacted. All resumes will be kept confidential and remain on file for three months.
Let Your Legacy Start Here!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs