Fixed Operations Manager - LEGACY DODGE CLARESHOLM!
Legacy Dodge Claresholm is looking for an experienced full time Fixed Operations Manager to steer our relentless team of automotive experts. The primary purpose of the Fixed Ops Manager is to lead the auto parts and service teams in providing the ultimate customer experience in auto service and repairs by building customer trust and loyalty through high quality workmanship and professional and knowledgeable counter staff. The Fixed Ops Manager works collaboratively with the General Manager to establish sales objectives, cost controls and strategies for growth and profitability.
What We Can Offer YOU:
- Industry-leading pay plan: up to 120k per year for qualified candidates
- Health & Dental
- Family-owned dealership with values that are customer first
- Emphasis on work life balance
- Employee recognition events
- A workplace with strong community involvement
Your Day to Day:
- Ensure parts/service teams objectives/goals are met
- Oversee team members performing vehicle inspections, repairs, diagnostics, & maintenance
- Evaluate parts/service desk efficiency & ensure appropriate set up/maintenance
- Resolve parts/service desk concerns & improve operations to increase productivity
- Monitor departments operations/client concerns to improve efficiency
- Regularly audit repair/parts orders & customer satisfaction metrics to ensure industry benchmark compliance
- Control departments budgets & other expenses
- Mentor, coach, train, & support the development of your team
What You Bring to the Table:
- Minimum 3-5 years automotive dealership parts/service department experience a strong asset. *Previous FCA dealership experience is preferred*
- Working knowledge of industry standards/practices, including product details & services offered
- PBS experience preferred but will train
- Ability to train, coach, direct, & encourage service team members
- Ability to provide expert advice to customers regarding the care and service of their vehicles
- A positive attitude
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- A valid driver's license is required
Claresholm has a wonderfully welcoming atmosphere that embodies the "Good Food, Good Friends, Good Times" mentality throughout.
Come soak in Alberta's prairie views, while also being able to branch out to numerous regional attractions like Waterton Lakes National Park to the south, or the Calgary Stampede to the north.
We are proud to be a part of the communities here and would love for you to join us!
If this looks like a company you could work with, apply today!
Successful candidates will be contacted. All resumes will be kept confidential and remain on file for three months.
Let your Legacy Start Here
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs