LEGACY FORD FERNIE!
HOW ABOUT APPRENTICING TO BECOME AN AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN?
Legacy Ford Fernie is looking for 2nd to 4th year automotive apprentices, if you wish to further your knowledge and work towards your automotive technician ticket, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Can Offer YOU:
• Competitive Wages
• Great Health Benefits
• Positive, Supportive Environment
• Ongoing Paid Training
• Small Town, Friendly, Family Atmosphere
• Apprenticeship started, we are looking for 2nd to 4th year apprentices
• Minimum 1 year automotive experience required
• Maintain a “Fix it Right the First Time” mentality
• Experience with Ford vehicles is an asset
• A valid driver's license is required
***Salary based on level of experience***
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Professionally service and/or repair vehicles as assigned by dealership representative(s).
• Road test vehicles for diagnostic and quality control purposes.
• Complete all work in accordance with all industry safety standards and published manufacturer and
• Assist in keeping the tool room clean and organized.
• Use shop supplies in a practical and economical manner.
• Maintain designated work area (bay) and shared work area (operation and cleanliness) in accordance
with service management guidelines.
• Dispose of fluids and chemicals safely in accordance with established dealership, Provincial and Federal
• Dispose of metal as per dealership guidelines.
• Timely return of cores to the parts department for processing.
• Safe return of batteries to the parts department for proper disposal and core handling.
Things to do in Fernie, B.C.
*Winter - skiing, snowboarding, cat skiing, snowmobiling, ski touring, cross-country skiing, ice fishing, spas, arts & culture, dining and shopping.
*Summer - fly fishing, whitewater rafting, mountain biking, hiking & walking, golfing, camping, backpacking, tennis, disc golf, swimming, spas, arts & culture, dining and shopping
Come and enjoy all that Fernie has to offer!
If the above describes a company that you would like to work with and you are an energetic, hard-working Apprentice Technician that wants to be appreciated and compensated for a job well done,
Successful candidates will be contacted. All resumes will be kept confidential and remain on file for three months.
Let your Legacy Start Here
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs