Fleet Service Advisor - Shift Work - 7 on 7 off - 12 hour days
Legacy Dodge Fleet Services Center in Fort McMurray is looking for two (2) Fleet Service Advisor's to join their growing team! A Fleet Service Advisor is responsible for scheduling service work and for selling recommended or required services to customers. The Fleet Service Advisor gathers and interprets information from the Service Technicians and advises the customer and fleet companies as required.
• Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
• Submit estimates and invoices to fleet management companies, including Hollman/ARI, Emkay and Element
• Explain the type and cost of services offered to customers
• Receive payments
• Investigate complaints
• Access and process information
• Maintain records and statistics
• Perform general office duties
• Dealership experience is an asset but not necessary
• Sales Experience is an asset
• Fluent with computer and automotive systems
• Great customer service skills
• Ability to multitask and be organized
If you have automotive experience, an excellent work ethic, possess a professional and positive attitude, and have a passion for the fleet customers and fleet businesses then this is the position for you!
We provide an aggressive pay plan with extensive benefits and performance bonuses.
Successful candidates will be contacted. All resumes will be kept confidential and remain on file for three months.
Let Your Legacy Start Here!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs