AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS - Taber, Alberta
Are you passionate about automotive technology and eager to take your career to new heights? Look no further!
Legacy Dodge in Taber, AB is thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual like you. We are actively seeking skilled and motivated Automotive Technicians to join our team.
As a Ticketed Automotive Technician or certified Chrysler Technician, you possess the key qualifications necessary to thrive in this fast-paced and rewarding environment. By joining Legacy, you'll unlock a world of possibilities for advancement and personal growth within our renowned company.
Imagine a career where your expertise is valued, and your dedication is rewarded. At Legacy Dodge Taber, AB, we believe in fostering an environment that nurtures your professional aspirations, allowing you to flourish alongside our reputable organization.
- -A supportive family atmosphere
- -An experienced, positive management team
- -Unlimited hours for high-performing technicians (Saturdays available)
- -Extensive company-paid OEM training and advancement opportunities
- -Excellent group Health Benefits, including Vision and Dental
A HUGE Signing Bonus of up to $10,000.00 for a Certified Chrysler Technician!
Additionally, this amazing opportunity will allow you the potential to make up to $40.00 per hour, plus an efficiency bonus!
- -Chrysler Trained Technicians start at $40.00, moving up the scale towards $47.00+ when Master Certified.
- -Our technician average is 9+ Flat Rate Hours per day.
- -No shift work. All shifts are during the regular workday.
- -Additional hours available for more financial freedom.
- -Health Benefit Plan starts on the first day.
- -Tool allowance program
$ $ $ We reward loyalty $ $ $
After 3 years of Certified Chrysler Trained Automotive Technician Service, you will receive $4,000.00.
After a total of 5 years of Certified Chrysler Trained Automotive Technician Service, you will receive another $10,000.00.
If the above description resonates with you and you're seeking a company that values your hard work and dedication, apply online today! Join our energetic, hard-working, and experienced team, and be appreciated and compensated for a job well done. Take the first step toward an exciting future with Legacy Auto Group.
Successful candidates will be contacted. All resumes will be kept confidential and remain on file for three months.
Let your Legacy start here!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs