Band Saw Operator
• Obtain and transfer stock to saw, manually or with a hoist
• Set-up and operate metal sawing machines to Traveler specifications
• Remove and handle green trimmings
• Inspect for damage to the trimmed part
• Measure width and length and inspect
• Perform maintenance on saw and change blade as needed
Hydrostat Press Operator
• Blend powders for use in hydrostat press
• Load bag and can for hydrostat press
• Operate and unload hydrostat press
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Basic mechanical aptitude (testing involved).
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 to 3 years related experience running production equipment in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Ability to communicate appropriately with Managers, Supervisors and peers in a professional manner
- Uses good judgment in decisions regarding process and problem solving.
- Ability to work safely in a manufacturing environment. Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Ability to position self to move, install/takeout, adjust, position, measure, and handle materials weighing up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to work an off shift
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401k. Paid holidays/vacation.
Mi-Tech Tungsten Metals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position