- Follow relevant MTTM procedures and the MTTM Quality Policy
- Adhere to all Safety Policies established by Mi-Tech Tungsten Metals, LLC.
- Review material/equipment requirements as designated by MTM Traveler
- As an operator training to be provided on each machine to specific work instructions for machine operations and adjustments.
- Training to be provided for safety awareness, specifically about use of shims stock and dangers of using wrong materials, poor placement of shims and over tonnage as these can all result in damage to tools, machine as well as bodily injury.
- Must have intimate knowledge of work instructions for setting up various types of dies in use as well as selection or calculations needed for safety stops (shims)
- Must be able to or trained to use calipers, micrometers, tape measure as well as scales to weight parts.
- Perform in-process inspection and regular spot checks of pressed parts per instructions on in-process inspection sheets provided with each job packet.
- Maintain integrity of powder lots when selecting to use for setting up jobs. Critical to review and make sure all identification matches prior to using.
- Identification of product when storing on press racks per work instruction
- Be organized and clean at workstation
- Repetitive lifting of 15+ pounds during shift
- Stooping or standing during most of shift
- High Ambient Working Temperature
- Complete additional duties as assigned by MTTM management
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Satisfy and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative productivity and quality standards.
- Maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Communicate effectively.
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Mi-Tech Tungsten Metals, LLC