- Follow relevant MTTM procedures and the MTTM Quality Policy
- Adhere to all Safety Policies established by Mi-Tech Tungsten Metals, LLC.
- Responsible for manufacturing and machining parts to print specification or to instructions prescribed on MTM Traveler
- Prepare, maintain, and operate appropriate machinery
- Setting up milling machines and positioning workpieces
- Machining workpieces manually
- Checking that finished workpieces meet all specified dimensions and tolerances
- Performing routine maintenance on milling machines and tools
- Deburring machine surfaces as required
- Complete additional duties as assigned by MTTM management
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong mechanical background / aptitude
- Better than average mathematical abilities
- Related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Satisfy and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative productivity and quality standards.
- Maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Communicate effectively.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401k. Paid holidays/vacation.
Mi-Tech Tungsten Metals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs