Full-time Nanny & Teacher needed for a for warm and loving family with two children ages 2 and 3. Ideal candidate is someone who loves children, finds joy in their growth and development, and is a team player, as both parents work at home. The ideal candidate also takes the pandemic very seriously and follows all CDC guidelines and instructions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating weekly plans and implementing an age-appropriate curriculum that nurtures and stimulates all domains of each child's development
- Providing a developmentally appropriate environment that reflects the children's learning and growth
- Performing ongoing developmental evaluations of children as required and communicating those evaluations to the parents
- Additional duties include light housekeeping pertaining to the children, healthy meal prep, and good eye for supplies needed for the children.
- At least 2 years experience teaching in a daycare, nanny, or equivalent child education setting
- Demonstrable record of potty training children
- Able to lift and carry up to 35 pounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to maintain an overall positive, warm, and professional disposition
- Actively seeks out, takes, and applies feedback with ease
- Effectively plans, organizes and implements educational activities
- Demonstrable record of making decisions on behalf of children with their well-being the top priority
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or a related field preferred
- Valid CPR certification preferred
Upon submitting this form, you will be considered for any suitable positions, so there is no need to complete multiple applications.
Placement Category: Nanny
This is a full time position
Seperate housing offered?:
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs