Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
Provide guest services for Oneida Casino customers to include: Players Club Member, Tour bus, special event ticket, gift certificates sales to all Oneida Casino guest. Provide membership services including answering customer questions and explaining benefits of Player Club membership. Welcome all Tour Operators and Oneida Casino Guests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide for the delivery of excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Players Club Casino Promotions Departments at all times and in all activities.
- Accept and inspect all new member applications; process applications by entering information and provide card to new members.
- Welcome all Oneida Casino Guests, provide information and summarize the benefits of membership in the Players Club.
- Promote participation of casino related events; and awards promotional items to promotional winners.
- Provide information on Oneida Casino and local events to guests.
- Monitor and review computer databases for entry errors, edit for duplicate accounts and other corrections; enter all banned players into the CMS system.
- Six (6) months of cash handling experience.
- Six (6) months of data entry experience.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High School Diploma, GED Diploma, or HSED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. Applicants age fifty (5) and older are exempt from this requirement.
- One (1) year of customer service experience.
- Six (6) months of computer experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS/WORK ENVIRONEMENT:
- Frequently stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms above shoulders, talk and hear.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, and lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Work is generally performed in a casino setting with a high noise level and where cigarette smoke is prevalent.
- Evening, weekend, and/or holiday work will be required; ability to work extended hours and various work schedules.
- Work environment is NOT smoke, noise or dust free.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Ongoing Recruitment
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs