Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
In this position you will perform basic and routine custodial duties for the upkeep of the Gaming Division. This position is required to work a flexible schedule to include all shifts, weekends, holidays, and an on-call basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure exceptional customer service for internal and external customers.
- Empty refuse containers
- Refill various dispensers (soap, tissue, paper, etc...).
- Clean mirrors, window sills, windows and window tracks (inside and out.)
- Dust mop and wet mop floors
- Vacuum carpets
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High School Diploma, GED Diploma, or HSED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. Applicants age fifty (5) and older are exempt from this requirement.
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS/WORK ENVIRONEMENT:
- Frequently stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, carry up to twenty (20) pounds, talk and hear.
- Occasionally crawl, climb heights, reach above shoulders, crouch, kneel, balance, push/pull, lift up to fifty (50) pounds, and carry up to seventy (70) pounds with assistance.
- Work is performed in a Casino setting with moderate to high noise level and exposure to unpleasant odors, dust, dirt, fumes, chemicals, and cigarette smoke. Situations where safety-toe shoes, safety goggles, or gloves are needed may arise.
- Work environment is NOT smoke, noise, or dust free.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Ongoing Recruitment
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs