Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
SALARY: $12.00/Hr Plus Tips
Serve the patrons of the Oneida Casino by resolving guests' problems such as tilts, ticket jams, jackpots, and fills in a friendly, professional, and courteous manner; address questions or concerns about how slot machines are played and the types of pay outs; provide accurate change as requested.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers.
- Assist customers by explaining how to play the different slot machines and explain jackpots and types of payouts.
- Assist customer when slot machines are in need of repairs, navigating the help/rules screen, and answering general questions regarding slot play. Contact a slot technician for help when needed.
- Safeguard assigned equipment such a keys and security access cards.
- Complete jackpot payouts and ticket fills within established timelines and complete documentation as required.
- Keep work areas neat, organize, and stocked.
- Must be eighteen (18) year of age or older.
- High School Diploma, HSED Diploma, or GED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. Applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement.
- Six (6) months of customer service experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently walk, use hands to finer, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear.
- Occasionally stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, lift and/or move up to fifty-five (55) pounds with assistance.
- Work environment is NOT smoke, noise, or dust-free.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Ongoing Recruitment
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs