Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
SALARY: $6.07/Hr Plus Tips (Average range tips Per Hour: $11.00 - $14.00)
PAID TRAINING: $12.00/Hr
Conduct assigned games according to Oneida procedures. Exchange cash for gaming chips, deal multiple card games, and provide quality customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Table Games operations at all times and in all activities.
- Ensure game protection, accurate payouts and game pace that meets guest expectations and maximizes hands per hour.
- Deal an assortment of Table Games as assigned by supervisor.
- Safeguard company assets.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High School Diploma, GED Diploma, or HSED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. Applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement.
- Basic mathematical skills. (Must past a payout test which will be administered by the Human Resource Department.)
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently stand for extended periods; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally stand, walk, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Employee must be able to spend a significant amount of time twisting and turning with upper extremities extended across gaming table with repetitive motions.
- Employee must be able to speak, hear, and smell. Must have depth perception and peripheral vision. Must be able to see near, far, and in color.
- Work is performed in a Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Work environment is NOT smoke, noise or dust free.
Department: Table Games
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Ongoing Recruitment
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs