Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
SALARY: $12.00/Hr Plus Tips
Provide excellent guest services and work as part of a team to ensure that guests have a pleasant experience. Operate and perform cash transactions and ensure accurate sales to customers. Sell papers and electronics. Issue bingo cards to customers and maintain a log of bingo sales. Issue payouts for winning cards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Bingo operations at all times and in all activities.
- Cash in/Cash out customers while maintaining cash/cash equivalents and making every exchange carefully and accurately.
- Provide guests with information about the types of games played, promotions offered, and up sell bingo products.
- Inventory and reconcile supplies.
- Complete daily paperwork which includes all paymaster paperwork, count issued bank and revenues returned to verify the correct amounts and sign to attest the amounts.
- Collect information from winners of large payouts for completion of the W2-G form.
- Payout winning cards in accordance with winning card verifications and payment procedures.
- Perform floor duties as required to include emptying of ashtrays, making bags, counting the number of guests in assigned area, answering guests' questions regarding Bingo games, sessions, and other events.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High School Diploma, GED Diploma, or HSED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. Applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement.
- Six (6) months cash handling experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS/WORK ENVIRONEMENT:
- Frequently walk, sit, stand, and use hands to finger, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Irregular shifts, extended hours, evenings, holidays and/or weekend work is required.
- Work environment is NOT smoke, noise or dust free
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Ongoing Recruitment
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs