Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
SECOND POSTING OPEN TO ALL
(Employees will receive 5% below the negotiated pay rate during their probationary status)
In this position you will perform basic and routine custodian duties as well as operate machinery that is used for cleaning such as a floor waxer, polisher, and extractor, for the upkeep of the Gaming Division. This position is required to work a flexible schedule to include all shifts, weekends, holidays, and an on-call basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure exceptional customer service for internal and external customers.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Clean bathrooms.
- Empty refuse containers.
- Refill various dispensers (soap, tissue, paper, etc.).
- Clean mirrors, window sills, windows and window tracks both inside and out.
- Dust mop and wet mop floors.
- Vacuum carpets and clean floor tiles.
- Scrub floors with equipment; restore, buff and maintain floors.
- Strip and refinish all floors.
- Shampoo and steam clean carpets and furniture.
- Wash walls.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High School Diploma, GED Diploma, or HSED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. Applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement.
- One (1) year of experience in commercial/institutional equipment and cleaning procedures.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently walk, bend, stoop, squat, and carry up to twenty (20) pounds. Repetitive movement of both hands.
- Occasionally crawl, climb heights, reach above shoulders, crouch, kneel, balance, push/pull, lift up to fifty (50) lbs and carry up to seventy (70) pounds with assistance.
- Use of protective clothing and/or equipment.
- Work is performed in a Casino setting with moderate to high noise level and exposure to unpleasant odors, dust, dirt, fumes, chemicals, and cigarette smoke.
- Work environment is NOT smoke, noise, or dust free.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Until Filled
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs