Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
In this position you will perform basic and routine custodian duties as well as operate machinery that is used for cleaning such as a floor waxer, polisher, and extractor, for the upkeep of the Gaming Division. This position is required to work a flexible schedule to include all shifts, weekends, holidays, and an on-call basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure exceptional customer service for internal and external customers.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Clean bathrooms.
- Empty refuse containers.
- Refill various dispensers (soap, tissue, paper, etc.).
- Clean mirrors, window sills, windows and window tracks both inside and out.
- Dust mop and wet mop floors.
- Vacuum carpets and clean floor tiles.
- Scrub floors with equipment; restore, buff and maintain floors.
- Strip and refinish all floors.
- Shampoo and steam clean carpets and furniture.
- Wash walls.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High School Diploma, GED Diploma, or HSED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. Applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement.
- One (1) year of experience in commercial/institutional equipment and cleaning procedures. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently walk, bend, stoop, squat, and carry up to twenty (20) pounds. Repetitive movement of both hands.
- Occasionally crawl, climb heights, reach above shoulders, crouch, kneel, balance, push/pull, lift up to fifty (50) lbs and carry up to seventy (70) pounds with assistance.
- Use of protective clothing and/or equipment.
- Work is performed in a Casino setting with moderate to high noise level and exposure to unpleasant odors, dust, dirt, fumes, chemicals, and cigarette smoke.
- Work environment is NOT smoke, noise, or dust free.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Until Filled
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs