Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
Maintain accurate records of all transactions and expedite the transfer of the currency received from Gaming to the designated depository banking institutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Cage/Vault operations at all times and in all activities.
- Prepare bank deposits from Gaming proceeds and prepare start up till for each department.
- Account for revenues from Gaming activities.
- Answer phone calls form internal/external customer utilizing proper phone etiquette.
- Process and record all cash transfer transactions, ensure receipt disbursement summaries.
- Operate coin counters, coin wrappers and currency counter for accurate distribution of all monies.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High School Diploma, HSED Diploma, or GED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. (Must be an enrolled in a GED Program prior to the end of probationary period. Applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement.
- One (1) year of cash handling experience.
- Good math skills. (Must pass a math test which will be administered by the Human Resource Department.)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently sit, stand, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear.
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Must be able to work in small confined spaces.
- Work environment is NOT smoke, noise, or dust free.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Ongoing Recruitment
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs