We have a shared vision to be the leader in safely maintaining and building the world’s infrastructure. As a team member, you will have an opportunity to play a critical role in our shared success. We are dedicated to offering the safest and highest quality service and solutions. We view ourselves as partners with our customers, our employees and the communities in which we operate. Our performance-driven culture is led by having and developing the best people, the most efficient processes and the right tools for the job.
Soogadin Field Services Inc. is seeking an experienced Project Controls Administrator who will be responsible for daily time entry, LEMs, and billing as well as general administrative support to their project team. This position reports to the site manager and Project Controls Team Lead.
- SAP time entry for weekly payroll in a union or non-union environment.
- Daily force reports for the client.
- Producing daily LEMs for customer approval.
- Onboarding and new hire documentation.
- Invoicing and reconciliation.
- Ad Hoc data analysis.
- Purchase order entry, tracking, receiving.
- Month-end accruals and project analysis.
- Other administrative/office duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in an administrative role, preferably with project coordination and/or management in the construction industry.
- Post-secondary education would be an asset – preferably in a related field.
- Basic accounting knowledge essential.
- Experience/training in SAP would be ideal.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills – i.e. formulas, pivot tables, charts/graphs
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities; ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated skill and experience with invoicing, particularly for major projects.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Ability to work independently, focus oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong ability to handle a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment as required.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work OT, weekends or shiftwork as required.
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter detailing your past work experience. We thank all applicants, however only those being considered will be contacted.
This is a non-management position
This is a contract position
Visit Careers at Soogadin Field Services Inc