With new product lines and a new facility ready to open, we need more people to join our team!
Our facilities are located in Santa Ana and Costa Mesa area. We are a full-service contract manufacturer of softgels, tablets, capsules, powders, and liquids for the dietary supplements and personal health care industries.
- Weigh raw materials
- Blending of gelatin based on instructions
- Clean gelatin equipment and gelatin room as required
- Provide all QC and/or QA samples as requested
- Complete reports accurately and on time.
- Ensure equipment is in compliance with GMP requirements
- 0-1 year of work experience
- Some experience with Softgel Presses, Encapsulation Presses, Coating Equipment, Imprinting Equipment and Granulation Equipment.
- Troubleshoot blending machines
We offer competitive pay, basic Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Life Insurance. Company pays 75% of Medical and Dental HMO plans.
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position