We are seeking an Assistant for our Production Supervisor. This position will provide administrative support to the Production/Manufacturing Supervisor and Manager to support the daily production activities, work schedules and documentation such as: SOPs, cGMP and training records.
- Assists the production supervisor and manager to ensure that employees are properly trained in the correct manufacturing procedures and equipment operation.
- Assists with production schedules, inventory, new projects and coordinates work flow within or between departments of manufacturing to expedite production.
- Requires problem solving and analytical skills to assist in resolve issue(s) by gathering data, understanding information, and utilizing available resources to implement correction in a timely manner.
- Handle and follow-up with Purchase Orders.
- Prepare and enter daily production data and reports.
- Identifies and document suggestions for improvements and enhancements to systems and processors with the goal to increase effectiveness and productivities.
- Support supervisor/manager to create/revise SOPs according to work order specifications, established priorities, and availability or capability of workers, parts, material, machines, and equipment.
- Manages SOP training and update training Matrix.
- Ensures that SOPs and cGMPs are used correctly throughout the manufacture and tablet operations.
- Follows procedures, templates and company guidelines to drive high quality products.
- Reports non-conformances to Supervisor/Manager.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to follow company and regulatory procedures, policies and guidelines
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, operating and maintenance instructions, drawings, specifications, safety rules and guidelines, etc.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and work in a team based environment.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with effective time management skills for multi-tasking on time critical assignments.
- Functional working knowledge of cGMPs
- Good computer, verbal and written communications skills in English
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k- match up to 3% of annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc