The CNC Machinist for Robinson Pharma, Inc. is responsible for the manufacture of die-rollers, tools, production parts, etc. The CNC Machinist is accountable for the operation of the CNC machines as well as conventional Machines.
- Ensures that all equipment in the CNC area is maintained to operate at the highest level of efficiency.
- Provides all reports accurately and on-time.
- Working with associates, peers, and other managers to anticipate problems and plan for upcoming events. Setting objectives and ensuring they are met. Using established procedures to hire new associates.
- Set up and operate CNC machines
- Set up and operate conventional machines
- Program editing when necessary
- Repairs die-roller breakdowns and repairs
- Performs work according to safety policies and practices related to the position.
- Ensures that the machine shop is clean and organized at all times.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area for all personnel.
- Ability to work well with others in a group, cooperate with others.
- Ability to think and take constructive action with minimal direction.
- Ability to work in a fast pace work environment with multiple critical task/issues.
- Ability to adjust table’s feed and spindle’s rpm.
- Demonstrates understanding of Robinson Pharma safety policies and procedures
- Mechanical knowledge in a mechanical and machining field.
- Ability to read blueprints and use precision measuring devices.
Minimum High School and/or equivalent combination of 3-6 years of experience Technical / Vocational education and work experience.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 3% of your salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position