We are in urgent need of Maintenance Mechanics for ALL shifts!
We are looking for someone with experience working on packaging equipment, tablets, capsules, powders, liquids, and soft gel equipment (or similar equipment). This individual must have working knowledge in trouble shooting mechanical, electrical and control issues. Must enjoy working in an extremely fast pace environment.
We are willing to train the right person if you are mechanically inclined.
We have 3 levels of maintenance. So if you do not feel you know everything, it is okay. We will train!
Level 1: familiar with operation and machine, cleaning pump when product change over.
Level 2: repair minor issue, knowing difference machine structure, change some parts.
Level 3: able to fix major issue with many difference machine.
If you have experience using or repairing anyone of these machines, please apply:
- Tablet Press: a) Stokes Gem Premier, b) Manesty 328
- Encapsulation: a) Bosch, b) Bohanon, c) Zanasi
- Coating: Vector
- Softgel: a) Bochang capsule, b) Kamata, c) Technophar
- Packaging: a) tablet/capsule Bottling line, b) Liquid bottling line, c) Blister, d) Sached pouch machine
- Performs the basic repairs on machinery such as encapsulation equipment, drying basket, washing, sterilization.
- Ability to perform general preventative maintenance procedures.
- Assist in basic repairs for equipment - (check voltage; check & replace fuses; check plumbing, check air, check gas, etc.)
- Complete maintenance work orders and entry-level preventive maintenance tasks.
- Maintain current training on all related cGMP SOPs as issued by Maintenance Management.
- Maintain a set of personal tools at his own cost as specified in the tool list supplied by the Maintenance Management. Specialized tools will be provided by the company.
- Minimum High School graduated and/or equivalent combination of education and experience in maintenance/mechanical environment.
- Must be available for emergency call-backs as required and is flexible toward work hours including holidays or plant shutdown periods.
- 3 or more years of related work experience
- Must be fluent in English (verbal/written) communication
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k – will match up to 3% of annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position