We are seeking an energetic Inbound Sales & Customer Service Representative. If you are an ENERGETIC and HEALTH conscious individual, please apply.
Smarter Nutrition supplements are formulated by the top nutritionists and scientists in the industry, and produced in a world-class facility right here in the US.
A recent $50 million addition to our manufacturing facility boasts the latest encapsulation and production technologies in the industry. Housing over 500,000 sq. feet of manufacturing space, our state-of-the-art facility is FDA-registered by the state of California and holds more independent third party certifications for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) than any other manufacturer in the United States.
All our Smarter Nutrition supplements are formulated, tested, and certified for quality, purity and safety. Our internal quality team and third party partners work to verify that every single component of your product meets or exceeds industry best practices.
The Inbound Sales Representative manages sales leads from web advertising. Most of the calls will be inbound leads that are asking questions about the formula and company. Other outbound prospects would be warm leads and shopping cart abandonment.
Our science-based nutrition supplements are soft-sells, transparent, and requires product formula education. We work hard to provide a premium customer service experience. Looking for a 100% first-ring pickup rate. We also offer up-sells and cross-sells via phone orders. Must be able to skillfully provide all the order menu options to the customer. The current volume is 35-40 calls per day. Average phone sales revenue is between $700 - $1,000 per day.
$30,000 base plus 10% commission
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Knowledge of vitamins/supplements and experience in the Health and Wellness industry is a plus
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with team members
- Computer experience, data entry, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Strong work ethic, enthusiastic, helpful, and team oriented
- Must be pleasant, patient and have friendly attitude
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent experience and/or training.
- 2+ years of sales and customer service experience
What We Offer:
- Hours: Must be flexible to work during these hours 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Saturday
- Full-Time: 40 hours per week
- Dress: Business Casual
- Benefits include:
- Medical & Dental (HMO & PPO)
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position