WE HAVE EXPANDED!
We are seeking UNIT BOXERS FOR PACKAGING to join our team! This individual must be able to lift 50lbs. Some experience in packaging required to run packaging machines.
- Responsible for checking the line #, date, product name, strength, dosage form, lot number, and package size against the packaging filling record.
- Maintain a clean and functioning work area.
- Operates automatic labeling and sealing equipment.
- Performs cleaning of the packaging room and equipment.
- Participates effectively in line changeovers.
- Equipment move inventory and account for inventory. Inventory movement by pallet jacks.
- Weighing of products
- High school or trade/training/seminar a plus, but not required.
- Have some experience in packaging machines.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k-match up to 3 % annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position