We are seeking a Counter/Inspector to join our team! This individual will be responsible for production flow, maintaining quality standards and regulating product inventory. They will assist the Counter/Inspector Lead in counting and packaging of the final bulk product.
- Read and understand SOP, GMP, & Safety Rules.
- Verify that the labels specification matches the product.
- Adjust materials before packaging (boxes, bags, labels, tape, and plastic wraps).
- Move product from the finished inspection staging area to size sorter, polishers, or bulk packaging equipment.
- Operate the bulk case packaging equipment.
- Places the bulk label or the small label (identification for Package Bottling) onto to the bulk case.
- Stack the cases onto the pallet, and removes the filled pallet to the warehouse.
- Notify the Supervisor/Manager of any changes can be made to make the product satisfactory.
- Follow all safety rules; do not use unsafe or dangerous practices.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Transfer products from trays to deeps.
- Inspect and remove defect capsules from capsules on trays or deeps.
- Approve product so that it can move to next process.
- Move all inspected products to finished inspection staging area to await the next processing step.
- Complete reports accurately and timely.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 0-2 years of work experience.
- English proficiency
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401 K matching up to 3% of your annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position