The job of Machine Operator Encapsulation is responsible for producing high quality capsule products as specified per Batch Record Instructions and in compliance with cGMP's, SOP's, Standard Safety Practices, and Company’s policies.
- Operate and monitor one or more encapsulation machines.
- Maintain the encapsulation room and machine cleanliness while running a product within specified guidelines.
- Performs in-process testing for physical appearance of capsules and performs periodic testing for proper fill weight.
- Reads and follows written batch record instructions; knows how to make machine adjustments as necessary to keep capsules within required specifications as outlined in the production formula.
- Properly labels and fills containers of capsules; moves containers to storage area.
- Notifies Lead and/or Supervisor of any product that does not meet specifications.
- Moves pallets/drums/containers to capsule rooms as required.
- Weighs each container, records weights on both the labels and batch record. Moves containers to storage area.
- Clean capsule room, lubricate and maintain machines as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures.
- Completes and checks required production records and documents.
- Identify and operate different types of equipment as directed.
- Minimum High School graduated and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 0-2 years of production work experience and/or previous machine operator experience preferred.
- Ability to use calculator to add, multiply, subtract, divide decimals, basic units of measure and mechanics.
- Must possess general knowledge of safe practices in the use of tools and equipment
- Ability and knowledge in operating the encapsulation machine is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 3% of your salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position