We are seeking a COUNTER/INSPECTOR to join our team!
Inspect and maintain quality standards. Some inspection experience helpful.
Must have attention to detail.
- Inspect for quality standards
- Maintain product inventory
- Verify labels match product.
- Operate packaging equipment.
- Label products
- Stack the cases onto the pallet
- Maintain clean work area.
- Complete reports accurately.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-2 years of work experience.
- Ability to work well with others in a group, cooperate with others.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, divides and combines units of measure.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401K - matching up to 3% of your annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position