We are seeking a Supervisor Assistant for the Weigh-Up. This individual will work closely with the team to ensure the tasks/operations of the department are running smoothly. Prepares wide range of reports, data entry and documentation for the Weigh-Up Supervisor. Assists the supervisor with scheduling the workflow and activities for the Weigh-Up staffs.
- Schedules & coordinates work assignments for department and shift.
- Verify inventory usage for accuracy/completeness including FIFO method.
- Maintain records of received and weighed raw materials.
- Oversee the inventory control, cycle, counting, and inter-warehouse transfers.
- Accountable for in/out products with ERP system including inventory adjustments.
- Communicates and works with all other departments such as: QA, Warehouse, Weigh-Up, Production and Planning, to fulfill production needs in a timely manner.
- Assists with product movement on factory floor as required while ensuring optimal space utilization.
- Conducts training for new employees.
- Assists in preparation of customer and regulatory audits.
- Interact with QC to release raw materials for Weigh Up.
- Monitor performance of Weigh Up team ensuring quantity and quality expectations are met or exceeded.
- Ensures the team follow safety rules when operating pallet jack & driving forklift.
- Ensure good housekeeping, sanitation, safety and Daily GMP practices of the Weigh Up area.
- Periodic travel from/to RP other locations & other duties as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the manager.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Bilingual Vietnamese/English is plus - must be able to read, write and speak English
- 1-2 year work experience in administrative is required and/or production/manufacturing environment
- Strong sense of urgency and superior time management skills
- Must be proactive, have the ability to think analytically and anticipate problems solving
- Great organizational skills to handle multiple tasks
- Strong detail-orientation
- Working knowledge of ERP system, strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application (Outlook, Excel and Word)
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k- match up to 3% of annual salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Robinson Pharma, Inc